|#||Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Demographic (Common Sense Media)||Status on IMDB/TV.com|
|August 11, 1991||September 21, 1998||6+||7.5/10 (8.6/10)|
|5||Backyardigans||October 11, 2004||May 31, 2010||4+||7/10 (7.9/10)|
|4||Magic School Bus||September 10, 1994||December 6, 1997||5+||8/10 (8.6/10)|
|3||Sofia the First||November 18, 2012||September 8, 2018||3+||7.1/10 (5.9/10)|
|May 1, 1999||October 11, 2004||6+||8.1/10 (8.5/10)|
|1||My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic||October 10, 2010||October 12, 2019||5+||7.7/10 (8.6/10)|
|Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Demographic (Common Sense Media)||Status on IMDB/TV.com|
|Doc McStuffins||March 17, 2012||N/A||4+||6.9/10 (8.3/10)|
|Puffin Rock||January 12, 2015||August 12, 2016||3+||9/10|
|Harvey Beaks||March 28, 2015||December 29, 2017||7+||7/10 (7.1/10)|
|Thomas & Friends||October 9, 1984||January 20, 2021||3+||6.8/10 (8.5/10)|
- PhantomStrider: "While the latest seasons of SpongeBob have been certainly lacking in terms of likeable characters and, well, good messages for that matter, the early seasons of SpongeBob were simply astounding! Even though the cartoons were aimed at kids, there was always plenty of adult humor snuck in, done in a harmless way that any age could simply enjoy."
SpongeBob: "A new tactic."
Patrick: "I got it! Let's get naked!"
SpongeBob: "No, let's save that for when we're selling real estate."
PhantomStrider: "Even if the characters aren't always saying exactly what parents want to hear, children reach characters' actions far more than their words, and SpongeBob always acted like a kind-hearted, compassionate, cheery guy. He managed to be both a great example of kindness, and simply finding joy in the most humdrum of activities, while also being endlessly entertaining to kids."
-His introduction to his Early SpongeBob review.
- PhantomStrider: "These sort of cartoons not only treat young kids with respect and intelligence, but they encourage the imaginations of the young and old alike. Each one manages this without resorting to violence. While I have nothing against some cartoon violence, it really is refreshing and admirable that these cartoons can teach both the young and older something deeper, with sometimes problems can be solved through diplomacy changing in perceptive, or simply being a good person. Do you think I missed a particularly great kids cartoon? This list was a bit more vague than usual, but if you have a cartoon you would have put on instead, feel free to mention it in the comments. And as always, thanks for watching, and I'll see you next time!"
-His conclusion of the video.
- On Strider's brief summary of Harvey Beaks on honorable mentions, he refers to the fact that Harvey Beaks is unfairly being sent to Nicktoons and will unfortunately be cancelled after its second season (which finally did end on December 29, 2017).
- The reason why only the earlier seasons of Rugrats (seasons 1-5) made it to the list is because things weren't necessarily the best when Dil came along, whom was completely useless to the rest of the series.
- He uses clips from the newer seasons (including the The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and Sponge Out of Water) while reviewing Early SpongeBob.
- Many commenters were disappointed on some of his choices, as they wanted LazyTown and Blue's Clues to be at the top of the list (though they are not cartoons). However, he later talks about them both in Best Live Action Kids Shows.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.