Frozen is a 2013 American 3D computer-animated musical fantasy film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. The 53rd Disney animated feature film, it is inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale "The Snow Queen". It tells the story of a fearless princess who sets off on a journey alongside a rugged iceman, his loyal reindeer, and a naive snowman to find her estranged sister, whose icy powers have inadvertently trapped their kingdom in eternal winter.
This is often considered one of the most popular Disney movies of all time, with a barrage of merchandise for the film since it came out. Strider praises it for its inner conflicts towards Elsa and musical numbers.
Lists Strider Includes Frozen[edit | edit source]
- It was #9 in Best Disney Movies (August 12, 2016).
- Olaf was a "dishonorable" mention in Worst Disney Characters (April 9, 2017).
- "EVIL Elsa" was #3 in Darkest Disney Deleted Scenes (September 21, 2018).
- Elsa was #10 in Most Powerful Animated Women (February 5, 2019).
- Frozen 2 was an honorable mention in Worst/Best 2019 Animated Movies (November 5, 2019).
- Frozen 2 was #3 in Top 6 Modern Disney Movies (December 25, 2019).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Both Frozen and Frozen II have broken the world record for the two highest grossing animated films of all time. Frozen II officially broke the #1 record on January 5, 2020.