Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
|7||Brainy Smurf||The Smurfs|
|5||Allen Gregory||Allen Gregory|
|3||Peter & Brian Griffin||Family Guy|
|2||The Annoying Orange|
|1||Ren||Ren Seeks Help (Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon")|
|SwaySway and Buhdeuce||Breadwinners|
|Troll||A Troll in Central Park|
|Davey||Eight Crazy Nights|
- See transcript here.
- This list currently has 8 dishonorable mentions, the most dishonorable mentions he had from any other list. This is also the first time he uses "dishonorable" mentions instead of "honorable" mentions for the absolute worst.
- 1st time he uses the Worst Cartoons of All Time warning for #1. 2nd time will be in Worst Animated Sequels. 3rd time will be in Worst Cancelled Cartoons.
- 4th time he reviews Family Guy (modern seasons).
- He made Worst Family Guy Episodes, which shows how abysmal Family Guy has been since 2010 (June 23, 2015).
- Puts Brian's a Bad Father (along with American Fung from American Dad!) in his Worst Cartoons of All Time (November 21, 2015).
- Calls it his #1 worst modern cartoon (April 12, 2016).
- Modern Patrick was a dishonorable mention since he personally found Mr. Krabs worse. However, a year later on July 21, 2017, he puts Modern Patrick at #5 and later talks about his character derailment in his Worst Characters from Good Cartoons (Same thing with Ronaldo from Steven Universe). Angelica also later appears on the same list at #1, and Bloo later makes it as a dishonorable mention.
- Angelica is the only female character to be on his list, while the rest of his choices are males.
- D.W. was also his only female dishonorable mention.
- Strider said that the reason why he chose Bloo over Bendy was because, while Bendy was objectively a worse character (he frames the four main characters for each of his wrongdoings and goes off without punishment), Bendy was fortunately only in one episode, while Bloo's the deuteragonist (secondary character) of the show.
- He even mentioned the infamous episode Everyone Knows It's Bendy as an "honorable" mention in Worst Episodes of Good Cartoons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.