Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
|7||Brainy Smurf||The Smurfs|
|5||Allen Gregory||Allen Gregory|
|3||Peter & Brian Griffin||Family Guy|
|2||The Annoying Orange|
|1||Ren||Ren Seeks Help (Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon")|
|Character||Cartoon||Image||Why It's Not on the List|
|SwaySway and Buhdeuce||Breadwinners||"Undisputed winners of the stupidest name in the world contest! The only reason these two aren't on the list is because I've already talked about them three times, including in my Worst Cartoons of All Time. And I imagine you are as sick of these two ducks as I am! It is truly the dawn of a better day with these two ducks cancelled!"|
|Ronaldo||Steven Universe||"The bane of Steven Universe! Thank Atheismo, Rebecca Sugar stopped giving him screen time!"|
|Lemongrab||Adventure Time||"Imagine a character specifically designed to speak all the wrong inflections and to be intolerably annoying in every manner possible. A character who squeals his sentences rather than talks. Mercifully, we only had to tolerate this strange yellow confused fusspot for a couple of episodes."|
|Patrick||Modern SpongeBob||"Interestingly, modern Patrick is absolutely hated by a great deal of community now. Patrick was actually recommended for this list more than any other character. I admit, he's become a jerk in later seasons but my main defense for choosing Krabs over him was that Krabs has just been a bad apple from the start. But Patrick certainly gets a dishonorable mention."|
|D.W.||Arthur||"I think I've missed the age group for Arthur of their bets because, even as a kid, it was just a little to wholesome for me. But I didn't hate it or anything, but D.W.! This irritating little ass just stuck in my head! Sadly, whenever I think Arthur, I just think of how annoying D.W. was. Interesting side fact; did you know there was 19 freaking seasons of this show? Geebus! And it is still going! After 19 freaking years, how is this strange little aardvark still 8 years old?"|
|Troll||A Troll in Central Park||"Ugh! I will not feed this troll!"|
|Davey||Eight Crazy Nights||"Take all the most obnoxious, screwed, annoying characteristics of Adam Sandler's films, and then mesh those into one vile, irredeemable character."|
- See transcript here.
- This list currently has 8 dishonorable mentions, the most dishonorable mentions he had from any other list. This is also the first time he uses "dishonorable" mentions instead of "honorable" mentions for the absolute worst.
- 1st time he uses the Worst Cartoons of All Time warning for #1. 2nd time will be in Worst Animated Sequels. 3rd time will be in Worst Cancelled Cartoons.
- 4th time he reviews Family Guy (modern seasons).
- He made Worst Family Guy Episodes, which shows how abysmal Family Guy has been since 2010 (June 23, 2015).
- Puts Brian's a Bad Father (along with American Fung from American Dad!) in his Worst Cartoons of All Time (November 21, 2015).
- Calls it his #1 worst modern cartoon (April 12, 2016).
- Modern Patrick was a dishonorable mention since he personally found Mr. Krabs worse. However, a year later on July 21, 2017, he puts Modern Patrick at #5 and later talks about his character derailment in his Worst Characters from Good Cartoons (Same thing with Ronaldo from Steven Universe). Angelica also later appears on the same list at #1, and Bloo later makes it as a dishonorable mention.
- Angelica is the only female character to be on his list, while the rest of his choices are males.
- D.W. was also his only female dishonorable mention.
- Strider said that the reason why he chose Bloo over Bendy was because, while Bendy was objectively a worse character (he frames the four main characters for each of his wrongdoings and goes off without punishment), Bendy was fortunately only in one episode, while Bloo's the deuteragonist (secondary character) of the show.
- He even mentioned the infamous episode Everyone Knows It's Bendy as an "honorable" mention in Worst Episodes of Good Cartoons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.