|#||Film||Image||Release Date||Status on Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB|
|10||Pledge This!||December 19, 2006||0% (1.9/10)|
|9||Star Wars Holiday Special||November 17, 1978||30% (2.3/10)|
|8||The Room||June 27, 2003||26% (3.7/10)|
Turkish Star Wars
AKA: The Man Who Saved the World!
|November 4, 1982||70% (4.8/10)|
|6||Fred: The Movie||September 18, 2010||0% (2.2/10)|
|5||Santa Claus Conquers the Martians||November 14, 1964||24% (2.6/10)|
|4||Jack and Jill||November 11, 2011||3% (3.3/10)|
|3||Cat in the Hat||November 21, 2003||9% (3.9/10)|
|2||Garbage Pail Kids||August 21, 1987||0% (2.7/10)|
|1||Freddy Got Fingered||April 20, 2001||10% (4.5/10)|
|Film||Image||Release Date||Status on Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB||Why It's Not on the List|
|Kung Pow!||January 25, 2002||13% (6.2/10)||"I both liked and hated this movie. On one hand, it's filled with pee jokes, flatulence jokes, annoying voices and tongue humor. On the other hand, it's meant to be stupid and justs wants to poke some fun at some old kung fu movies. It got recommended, but I don't think it's quite abysmal enough to be on this list."|
|Troll 2||October 12, 1990||6% (2.8/10)||"This movie is an obvious choice for the list with its abominable writing and cheesy effects, but it's technically enough horror genre and I have excluded horror films from this list. "|
|Jem and the Holograms||October 23, 2015||21% (4.1/10)||"No greater middle finger has ever been given to an entire generation of millenials! No part of this movie was not so revoltingly self-absorbed that it made me want to destroy every smartphone I saw!"|
|Manos: The Hands of Fate||November 15, 1966||7% (1.9/10)||"You know the best person to make a movie? A Texas fertilizer salesman. Our good friend Harold made this movie after he lost a bet with a screenwriter. And I think a blind drunken hobo with a broken camera could have come up with a more enthralling movie!"|
|Transformers 4: Age of Extinction||June 27, 2014||18% (5.7/10)||"God, I hate this movie! But at least it's kind of colorful, some of the time when it's not trying to give you a seizure? Even if it's not the absolute worst, I despise the Transformers movies for what they've done to the movie industry as a whole!"|
|Bio-Dome||January 12, 1996||4% (4.4/10)||"One of the few performances that will make Adam Sandler's absolute worst performances seem as reserved as Gandhi! Understand, it is a perfectly natural reaction to want to punch the two main characters within 15 seconds of starting the movie! This means you are human, and still have a sense of morality."|
- See here.
- Nostalgia Critic makes a cameo telling PhantomStrider that Garbage Pail Kids is the worst movie of all time, while Strider personally disagrees on that. When he starts reviewing the infamous film, Doug Walker said "Ha! Called it!" when it was put at #2 and Strider says he agrees with him 90%, but thinks there's only one film that's even worse. And indeed, when the #1 spot was revealed as Freddy Got Fingered, Nostalgia Critic looked really horrified to see it, while PhantomStrider sat there with his head looking under, horrified as well.
- Previously mentioned Cat in the Hat as a dishonorable mention in Worst Cartoon Live Action Remakes.
- Also mentioned Jem and the Holograms and Transformers 4: Age of Extinction from the same list at #2 and #1.
- He uses pictures from Troll 2, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, Teen Titans Go!, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Invader Zim, Tiny Toons, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears to censor the gore and nudity in Freddy Got Fingered.
- Uses a few clips from Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Age of Ultron for his conclusion. He mentioned in his commentary that it's nice that we have the Marvel Cinematic Universe films to enjoy nowadays in modern cinema.
- He finally gets to review the Marvel films in his Best/Worst Marvel Cinematic Universe Films (November 22, 2018).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.